In our constant endeavor to provide accurate & simplest data conversion utility to AuTOMate accounts for e-commerce sellers, we are pleased to announce some extremely useful enhancements which are now available & ready to use in our application.
- New template Amazon Settlement V2 has been introduced to import all your orderwise commission & settlement data in one click. You are now not required to copy/paste/delete any data or columns from Amazon template to our template before importing to Tally.
- Watch video presentation made for you by Mr. Dhaval Goradia
- Amazon MTR
- IRN Number, Bill to State and Ship to State data is now getting imported in Tally’s e-Invoice section wherever applicable
- When Bill to State and Ship to State is different, It was wrongly importing data under CGST & SGST. This issue is now fixed and data will import under IGST ledger only
- Bill to State name was importing data as a short state name. This issue has been fixed and it will now import data with full state name
- Transaction type FreeReplacement is now considered as a Sales voucher automatically
- Data upload will now give error message if credit note number and date is blank for transaction type Refund
- Flipkart Cashback – Debit note and Credit note voucher will now import data in percentage based Sales and GST ledgers
- Item Master – New column HSN Description has been introduced to import HSN description as well while importing item masters
- Root element missing error fixed for known data upload scenarios
- Order Wise TCS Vouchers will be now created automatically when you upload Amazon MTR and Flipkart Tax Report Data
- When the user ticks the Auto Master option while processing Amazon MTR and Flipkart Tax Report, Duties and Taxes ledgers were wrongly flagged with Inventory values are effected = Yes. This issue is resolved and it will be now set as No by default
- In Flipkart Tax Report, CashBack Report entries will be now created automatically as Flipkart Debit Note and Credit Notes
- Amazon and Flipkart sellers having multiple place of business i.e. APOB are getting single settlement file for all the states sales, so in this case it is difficult to reconcile payments & commission of all states orders in single a company.
- Up to TallyPrime release 2.0.1, multiple states GST in single company feature is not available. As and when above feature is available in default Tally, APOB sellers settlement query will get resolved without any change from our end.