Are you looking to import your Udaan Sales data to Tally?
For importing Udaan data to Tally, you can use our excel templates eCommerce Sales for importing your order-wise sales data, eCommerce Return for importing order-wise returns and eCommerce Settlement for importing TCS.
Follow the steps given below to import Udaan data to Tally;
- Log in on Udaan Seller Portal with your registered ID and password
- Download sales reports from the Udaan portal for any period.
- To download the sales report, go to Orders > Specify Date Range > Select Delivered Status
- Now log in on our web application eCom2Tally.in or else you can sign up for a free trial.
- Download sample template from the eCommerce Sales Template section.
- Copy and paste data from Udaan excel file to our eCommerce template. it’s very simple and may take about 10 minutes
- Once your data in our template is ready, upload and convert it to Tally XML
- Once XML is downloaded, open Tally > click on import > transactions to import all your data
- In case data is not imported as per your excel file then do check Tally.imp file for possible reasons and resolve them to import complete data
For any assistance on importing Udaan data to Tally, you may reach us on +91 7710010373 / 74 or schedule a 30 min demo here