Use eCom2Tally.in to import Amazon Settlement and Commission data to Tally.ERP9 accurately.
Settlement & commission data will be knocked off against sales invoices using Amazon order ID, so you will be able to get the list of cleared and pending orders within Tally under Amazon ledger summary.
To import Amazon MTR data to Tally follow the below steps
- Login to your seller central account (https://sellercentral.amazon.in)
- Go to Reports > Payment
- Click on Electronic Transactions or COD Transactions at a time > Date Range Report > Transaction > Give Period
- Settlement data is broadly divided in to 3 parts
- Commission deducted & TCS
- Amount Settled
- Copy Commission data and paste it in to eCom2Tally.in commission template
- Copy Settled data and paste it in to eCom2Tally.in settlement template
- Now login to your eCom2Tally.in account or you can sign up for free trial
- Upload Amazon Commission & Settlement files respectively to convert it in to Tally XML, it hardly takes minutes to process all your data
- Once XML is downloaded, Open your Tally company and go to Gateway of Tally > Import Data > Voucher > Specify the complete XML file path here and hit enter to begin Commission & Settlement data import to Tally