Use eCom2Tally.in to import Amazon MTR data accurately in Tally. It will import all the Accounting, Inventory & GST data accurately, so you can generate GSTR1 & GSTR 3B timely and accurately.
To import Amazon MTR data to Tally follow the below steps;
- Login to your seller central account
- Go to Reports > Tax Document Library > Merchant Tax Report
- Click on B2B or B2B as per your requirements to begin download, you can also download the previous period data from here
- Open downloaded MTR.csv file and save it as .xlsx
- Now login to eCom2Tally.in or you can signup for free trial
- Upload MTR.xlsx file and convert it to .XML file, it hardly takes minutes to convert all your Sales & Returns data
- Once XML is downloaded, Open your Tally company and go to Gateway of Tally > Import Data > Voucher > Specify the complete XML file path here and hit enter to begin MTR data import to Tally
Amazon MTR to Tally Integration Kit
This document contains complete details and procedure of how to import Amazon MTR data in Tally along with TCS deduction, what are the masters required to be created before data import and what are the configurations need to be done to generate accurate GSTR1.
Send Manual to my Email ID
One thought on “How to import Amazon Sales & Returns (MTR) data to Tally?”
Require E-commerce soltion in Tally software