Use eCom2Tally.in to import Flipkart Settlement and Commission data to Tally.ERP9 accurately.
Settlement & commission data will be knocked off against the sales invoices using Flipkart Order ID, so you will be able to get the list of cleared and pending orders within Tally under Flipkart ledger summary.
To import Amazon Settlement & Commission data to Tally follow the below steps
- Login to your seller central account (https://seller.flipkart.com)
- Go to Payment > Previous Payment > Select Period
- Click on the list of NEFT ID displayed to begin the data download
- You can merge the multiple NEFT settlement files in single excel file to convert the data
- Settlement data is broadly divided in to 3 parts
- Commission & TCS deducted
- Amount Settled
- Copy Commission data and paste it in to eCom2Tally.in Commission Template
- Copy Settled data and paste it in to eCom2Tally.in Settlement Template
- Now login to your eCom2Tally.in account or you can sign up for free trial
- Upload Flipkart Commission & Settlement files respectively to convert it in to Tally XML, it hardly takes minutes to process all your data
- Once XML is downloaded, Open your Tally company and go to Gateway of Tally > Import Data > Voucher > Specify the complete XML file path here and hit enter to begin Commission & Settlement data import to Tally